5/16/07

Flat tire this a.m. was a bummer I didn't need but it also forced me to take my car in to get the thunk thunk thunk noise checked out.

$1,056 later, I now have a brand new car. Okay so a not-so new and still the same old buick but NOW as practically everything on my car has been replaced in one way or another, it might as well be a new car.

It's hard to know when to say enough is enough and bite the bullet and buy a new car. The problem I have is that I've already sunk way too much of my hard earned money into the car in the last year, I'd kind of like to drive it a bit more.

But when someone says your tires and your brakes need replacing you kind of need to listen to that. Essential things on a car: wheels, brakes, steering, windows...so I bit the bullet and took the day off. MMMMM MMMMMM Top Ramen :)

No comments: