5/16/07

American Idol thoughts...I'm not at all sad to see Melinda go home. While technically I don't really care who wins of the three something about the way she sang or just was bugged me. Maybe its the shaking finger or the dumbfounded look she had on her face when people told her she sang well...all in all I thought she was okay but I probably wouldn't buy a record. Actually the only AI people I like are Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken...I don't own any of their albums either.

The only Album of anyone on these singing reality shows that I had to go out and purchase was Nashville Star - Brad Cotter. Sadly, since he won I haven't heard him doing much of anything. I don't know if it was the combination of smoldering eyes and piano playing but mmmmmm he was fine to look at and listen to.

Did anyone else have this feeling that what was going on in Jordin's mind was "Oh my gosh - I might actually win this thing?" She looked absolutely petrified.

Also, seriously...FOX...I understand you can sell advertising for an entire hour but tonight was PAINFUL. There was no good reason for Elliot Yasmin to perform to drag it out some more. And Ryan needs to just get over himself already and I agree with Amy - they DO need to rehearse their fake ticked off at each other banter...It's just not that believeable.

And that's my forty cents on this evening's show.

No comments: