I love to bake but lately just haven't been in the mood. It used to be that my co-overworkers would reap the benefit of my way to work off a little frustration...cookies, cakes, brownies...
So in my sparkling clean kitchen today I decided to bake. Well actually there's a reason. Tomorrow is our next "dock" - for better purposes of explanation the new church that I've mentioned to some of you (see thealley.org) is having it's next sharing of ministry teaching and fellowship potluck and so since I'm alphabetically asked to bring a dessert I thought it would be great to get back into baking again..
Well I planned a new recipie for lemon bundt cake but um...something went terrible wrong and the cake overflowed while baking and subsequently caught fire on the bottom of my oven. I got to be a valient hero and toss baking soda and everything.
So I've paused the baking frenzy that I had planned for today while my apartment airs out and I head to rainbow foods to figure out something non-flamable to bring. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment