4/20/07

DUH MOMENT OF THE DAY: So while hopping over to blogger to sign in tonight I caught a brief YAHOO! headline...Catholic Church to abolish limbo. Of course my somewhat brain dead "friday" mind thinks...WHAT's wrong with a little limbo? HOW LOW can you go? The Pope sure has some odd things to rule on. Play a little tropical music and dance under a stick...right?

Yep, I'm going to need a vacation fairly soon.

So I was flipping channels when I got home tonight and I'm not sure I had this on my list the other day of movies that I can watch over and over again but Encore had on Armageddon. Even though it was almost over I had to stop and cry myself through the ending. It was right at the part in the elevator with Ben Affleck and Bruce Willis going down to save the earth and even though I totally know how it ends, that movie makes me cry every time.



The weekend is supposed to be beautiful here. Ever have so much on a to-do list that just sort of become not functional? That's me tonight.

I'm hoping the weather in San Diego is going to be good in two weeks. I grabbed this from the promotional brochure/website of the resort we are staying at. My plan - to find this very spot and soak in some waves.

No comments: