Apparently the eco-IT department is in a panic to get our patch for daylight savings time done and it's wreaking havoc on our outlook meetings calendars etc. I don't pretend to understand what the big deal is but apparently it warrants an APB and several e-mails to explain.
Our politicians should follow through and abolish Daylight savings time completely. Be like our friends in Indiana and Arizona and just boycott the idea. It's not like we really need it and if it's as big of a deal to move it or whatever is causing our IT department to flip out, why bother.
As it is, I never took the clock in my bathroom down to "fall back" months ago so I guess that's one less clock I will need to change.
Is there anyone who actually likes this Daylight savings nonsense? Besides the fall when we all get an extra hour of sleep?
3 comments:
hey there my friend!! i was just checking out your website. I enjoyed your ponderings about box lunches. very funny. laughed out loud. you are not missing much in the windy city... no one here but us banana smokin' chickens.
You know, you always say you don't have any memory and yet you pull out the obscure bana smokin chik reference from almost 20 years ago!
and of course, there are several people to miss in the windy city. I should have enough miles collected for a free trip somewhere after trade show season is over (hint hint)
of course that is if I figured out your anonymous idenity correctly ;-)
Post a Comment