3/7/07

Went to Buca's for dinner tonight with the District Manager team. All in all I have to say I'm not all that big of a fan of their food, particularly the pre-ordered dinner of spaghetti & meatballs, it was just so-so however when ordering for a large group it's easier to pre-order the meal than ordering off the menu.


What made me totally laugh though was the arrival of the managers. They were supposed to be picked up in a mini-bus but instead were picked up in two stretch hummers, like we were some sort of rock group groupies...
One more day until the warmth of Orlando :) Can't hardly wait to breathe in the slightly humid air.


2 comments:

Mary said...

My your blog has become so much more visual! I love what you have been doing. Now point me to the way to do stuff other than post pictures! Love the stretch Hummer. Who even thought of that monster? I personally love daylight savings the extra hour of daylight. If we could just keep it year round... what would change? A tear in the time space continuum? Yikes, this is YOUR blog! Miss you Tina!

Tina said...

Ah Mary - partly I went and bought myself a digital camera just like yours - so of course I had to play. Also I just was procrastinating some work this weekend and thought I'd spruce this joint up a bit.

The Hummer saga actually got better yesterday - apparently on the way home, my slightly inebriated work collegues thought it would be fun to drive to woodbury to one of the people's houses and drink a bit more there so they told the driver to take one of the Hummer's there without our permission. Which added almost $800 to our "bus" bill.

Actually I'm trying to figure out how to put other photos on the blog and get rid of the space on the sides...maybe put the header I built at the top, but I'm just not that saavy at code building.

Well, I'd better stop chatting - I've got to finish packing and get to work :) Florida here I come!