
SNOW DAY - you know how long it's been since we've had a snow day? Today I had to laugh at about 2 p.m. John came by the cube and said we could go home "if we wanted to" knowing full well the full stack of stuff on my inbox...Anyhow I left at four (There's the proof of the windy snow as I was leaving) and it still only took me about 15 minutes to get home. I parked my car in the garage, proceeded to walk a block to pay my rent and just as I approached a snow drift I fell. Ah that's a bit kind...I spectacularly splatted into the snowbank. As I sat there assessing
whether I had truly broken my leg (which thankfully only hurt for a short time) I thought how as a kid I loved to be out in the snow, building forts, snowpeople etc. and now...its just a beautiful to look at but not so nice to be out in.Tomorrow's commute should be fun and I have to get my trade show stuff to burnsville by the end of the day (may just as well start off at 1 p.m.)
I can't wait to see what the booth looks like up and running :) All that work for such a short time frame.
No comments:
Post a Comment