I want so much to be able to effectively and efficiently do 10 things at a time. But it's days like today that remind me that I really need to slow down and concentrate or I miss the big picture.
Eco-ville has gone through a new branding exercise in frustration They took our old logo and made some minor modifications - to the "o" and the "l" and the "a". To most people you probably wouldn't ever notice that the logo was different but as the brand police we should be aware that the logo is correct. Which is where today's saga goes horribly astray (okay maybe I'm being a tad dramatic.)
Here's a photo of the booth I'm all excited about...look at it closely...do you see something that doesn't belong?

If you said "Eco" logo - you'd be correct. It's actually supposed to look like the upper banner in this photo:
Do you see the subtle differences?
• There's supposed to be two lines of sparkle in the "o" not three
• The L and the A are not connected
• The A is a normal letter
• The C is a bit skinnier
• The C is a bit skinnier
Ah yes, an exercise in frustration and here I was all excited that things were going well for once.
All in all it was serendipty that I cancelled my trip because it took until 4 p.m. to fix the problem and adjust a couple of other things and I would have never made it to the airport on time. (Also it's snowing again and they said flights were horribly delayed as they are trying to get people who were stranded here yesterday and much of this a.m. out the door. )
Ah well...all's well that ends well. My card made it there in time for dad's birthday and they were able to invite Mr. Tonn who suprised dad with a visit today so that too ended well.

No comments:
Post a Comment