Beer.
Over the years I've tried to find a beer I can casually order. Mostly because it tends to be one of those cheap things AND sometimes when I'm out and about with friends I just cave to the silly notion and order one. Of course with the idea that I must not realize what I'm missing since everyone seems to enjoy this drink.
I've even tried Budweiser Beer school at Busch Gardens in Tampa (okay so I was a bit bored and it sounded like fun.) I've been on multiple brewery tours in LaCrosse and Milwaukee and I watched hours of Laverne & Shirley ...that should have helped??? HECK, both of my parents are from Germany - shouldn't that be genetic like the french enjoying a good bottle of wine?
Suffice it to say - my palate just isn't sophisticted enough for the hoppy goodness that allows Cousin Arnie to keep track of the multi-hundred different types of beers he's tried all over the world.
Athough I do enjoy a beer brat or a vat of beer cheese soup but I think that's because both are about a zillion calories. (And in particular the Brat Stop in Beloit, Wisconsin where you can get both at a reasonable price and Powerball tickets at the same time.)
I just don't get the mystery????
And pass me another flirtini while you are at it ...I'll pay the $10.00.
No comments:
Post a Comment