Honest. God gave me these veins, and granted I'm somewhat my fault for padding them a bit
Next wednesday I get to go have a stress test done. Hip hip hooray for new experiences. At the very least it will give me peace of mind. Amazingly through this all apparently my blood pressure is a-ok.
So snapping at people might just be my nature and not attributable to high blood pressure. And when I returned to work this a.m. there is one person on our team that made my blood boil. However, instead of acting out in anger I counted to 10 and was nice to her all day. And truly, it really would have done no good to blow up at her so instead I stayed calm and I think I may have worried her that I didn't respond which might be a bit more of "sweet justice"
Mom said that her Diabetes tests came back "terrible" and yes, that doesn't at all effect my stress level...NOT!!! The doctor switched and increased her medication. She didn't say anything about surgery though so perhaps they are waiting to see if her sugar stablizes before tackling that.
Three cheers for President Washington and President Lincoln. And bless Eco-dom for giving us the day off. I don't even know what I'm doing with the extra day off but well...it's one of the cool reasons for working here and I'm darn straight going to take advantage of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment