I like:
Daisys
Clean Bathrooms
Breakfast food for dinner
80 degree sunshiny days
Innocent smiles of my friend's children when you know they are up to no good
and the same look of wonder when the experience something new
The awesomeness of God and the idea of how that unpacks in my mind and heart each day that I learn more
Shelties (puppies are nice but the mellow older dogs are even better)
Google
ask.com
blogging and e-mail and surfing
sappy romantic movies from the 80's
The quiet that swimming underwater delivers
chocolate
A simple filet, baked potato and crisp green beans
meatloaf (see blog from monday)
I dislike:
Loud people who refuse to shut the door to their offices when they are on the speakerphone or just loud talkers in general who think we all care to hear every conversation ....well you get the idea
Office politics (says she who endured a relatively bland lunch with our company president today)
Cancer and heart disease and any illness that brings pain and death to those I love
The NFL :) Okay maybe they have a point for protecting their copyright but to cause churches to not be able to broadcast the BIG GAME is just ridiculous!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment