Guilty Pleasure TV watching tonight: Beauty & The Geek and AI
I admit to watching the show beauty & the geek - it's such an interesting social statement (if not a tad stereotypical) I have to say that I don't remember any of their names except for scooter because that was always one of my favorite characters on the Muppets. Tonight was the season 3 finale and I have to say I loved what the guy who lost had to say for most of the show. Actually I'm sure that his genuine care and consideration of people and his desire for the blonde stereotype "bimbette" who was his partner to really learn that treating people fairly and with respect goes a lot further than expecting the world to fall at your footsteps in awe of your beauty and snotty attitude.
I haven't watched AI until about 5 minutes last night (with the beat boxing group) and tonight I watched the whole thing. I find the judges really tiresome. It's been a long time - can't they come up with some new lines?
I think the guys are way more talented than the women and two in particular are pretty good to my tinny ear...they guy who looks like ozzy osborne's son Jack (I think his name is Chris) and the guy in the hat with the mesmerizing blue eyes. Ah...yes. Some of the women and a few of the guys are terrible!!! But I guess they need some bad ones to make it easy to vote them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment