Boy - I guess I have a lot to ponder tonight. What was with the superbowl ads? I decided to turn off the tv and just head to the internet when it was quite apparent the bears were going to lose.
There were a few ads that gave me a chuckle...the rest...YAWN!! (Actually I didn't catch much of the 1st quarter however I went online and watched them.)
1. Blockbuster Mouse. Totally clever. A bit on the animal cruelty side though but I did laugh.
2. As said previously David Letterman and the Coke/Grand Theft Auto Ad
3. Computile Disfunction. Having just heard about our salefield getting these type cards for their computers and having them not work at airports I found it kind of hilarious that they would push the envelope and mock the viagra ads of previous years.
And yep that sums up my favorites this year.
IN THE WHAT WERE THEY THINKING CATEGORY:
Go.Daddy - every year it just amazes me what these people come up with to show during family primetime. And let me tell you...marketing isn't that much of a party.
The slapping commercial was just wrong. I also didn't like the GM robot committing suicide commercial or the teach a foreigner how to say sterotypical ask for a beer phrases (not very effective either because I can't even remember what beer it was for.)
No comments:
Post a Comment