2/22/07

All of the tests are in and it appears it's all in my head...not my heart. Which is good and so incredibly hard at the same time. The laughable moment tonight was when I was chatting with a co-worker and he replied:

"Well this is fantastic news that everything checked out OK. Now you just need to figure out a way to get rid of the stress..easier said than done I know. What about YOGA...I hear its getting big."

If I actually had flexiblity, which I don't, it might be a possiblity but sadly I don't know of any YOGA studios opened late a night and since the next month and 1/2 is going to probably either land me in a mental institution or maybe in line to become a Kelly Temp I'm just going to laugh it off as a suggestion worthy of a "Michael" hall of fame comment.

No comments: