
Typing live from the NEW CUBE :) Finally moved to our new offices. It's only been about two years since they announced we were moving to a new floor. While it's still noisy, and freezing (they can't seem to figure out how to heat "cubeville" without roasting out the cushy offices) I really am liking our new digs.
Especially for Amy - I actually got in a shot (and no wilson hiding either!)

Here is the whole cube for some perspective on the sheer vastness of the space :) I know there are some of you quite jealous but remember it took me 8 years of toil to get this great of a location.
Yes that is the really funky carpeting they picked for the whole floor. Kind of hard to get used to but considering how often they clean the carpets on the old floor I imagine this will hold up fabulously.
And finally....my window view
HOME SWEET HOME....let's see if maybe I won't spend as much time here as my old "home".
No comments:
Post a Comment