1/6/07

In a sort of modern day "It's a Wonderful Life" I took Amy's recommendation and rented Click. I typically haven't really liked Adam Sandler movies (except the Wedding Singer) so I didn't have high expectations but really ended up liking the movie in a lot of ways. Clever use of the idea of workaholic meets remote. I signed up for the blockbuster deal Jerry has where you can either get movies mailed to you or you can go to the store and return them. Seems like a good deal.

Last night went to Outback Steakhouse after the photo shoot. boy it was BUSY. I sat in the bar and it was too funny when I was done two woodbury-ites almost fought over my table. (Kind of like someone beating them to a good parking spot.) I had a blue cheese chopped salad (tasty) a steak which was a tad overdone and a sweet potato (yum)

No comments: