1/4/07

There are people who really get what life's supposed to be about. And in an effort not just because it's a new year but because I've been thinking that MY life needs to be MORE intentional...kind of like not going to the gym - I need to figure out getting out and doing not merely wishing to do so. Not because it's a new year...but because it's who i am and how that looks like is still such a frustrating mystery to me.

Podcasting friends...head to ITUNES...and find Matt Chandler's The Village Church podcast and listen to the one from 12/31 called Forgetting & Striving. (Don't be alarmed by the 41 minutes, it doesn't seem that long when you listen.)

Granted, I admit to having a crush on this man's mind...his weaving of words and obvious passion for God (I've been really bummed lately because they haven't been podcasting)

Toil probably is frustrating.

No comments: