I like tv. I always have. However as I sat and watched identity and deal or no deal I really wondered if hollywood really thinks that people will just stop and watch almost anything. Do we need deal or no deal or cbs or abc's version of almost the same show with william shattner - who should stick to Star Trek and Priceline.com commercials because he has got to be the worst game show host I've ever seen.
Did I mention that I really tend to enjoy game shows? Price is Right...press my luck...wheel of fortune...card sharks...even tattletales which wasn't really more than something for D-list celebrities to do while waiting for their Love Boat cruise to set sail.
1 comment:
Okay, I do not watch game show, but I DO surf between HGTV/FOODTV and other shows like... Antique Roadshow. Yes, my brain is slowly dissolving. One of my New Year goals is to list my favorite shows and when they are not on then turn the **&^% TV off. BTW, Shatner is brilliant on Boston Legal, alas, I have stopped watching it because of inappropriate content. You should really join my book club (see blog). Now, let's see what else I can comment on.
Post a Comment