I went christmas shopping tonight. I threw in the towel after about an hour. I must have heard about 15 people say this exact thing..."Oh, honey do you think she'd like (insert random thing no one really needs like all three lethal weapon movies on one dvd)" and I thought to myself...I'm doing the same thing...wandering the mall trying to find the "thing" that shouts "I really like you" or the thing that you most want in the whole wide world, when in actuality nothing I ran across even whispered...buy me.
Truly the Genesis sanctuary is a starry wonder. It will be a long while before I will want to see a tin foil star or fishing line. It was an amazing vision that Sabina had and in the end I'm glad that I got to see the end result. She's supposed to send photos.
Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment