I'm one of those people who gets extremely crabby when I'm sick. I'm a big baby and I hate it. Being sick by yourself is also a bummer because you only have yourself to get up and refill your glass of orange juice or make sure that you didn't overdose yourself taking too many NyQuil tablets the night before. (I did wonder to myself how long it would take the people I work with to wonder if I was coming in.)
The star project went up at church this afternoon. I am not an engineer and I am not a fast knot tier. I do have to give Sabina complete credit because her vision is beautiful. I do wish we would have had about 10 more people there to help because I think we would have been able to solve a few of the problems and she would have felt happier when she left. I just hated that after all of the time and energy that she put into the decorating that she left with such a sad look. I also hope that we walk in there tomorrow and that the stars are still hanging. it would be a shame for all of that work to have been for nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment