I am ready to throw in the towel. I know I've said that in the past and have never done anything about it, but it's just unreasonable to understand how they think one person can keep up with their to-do lists. I haven't even looked at anything Ryan needs to get done and between John and Kari I have enough work to make one person cry - let alone take care of the every day responsiblities only I'm assigned. It's just not fair. I just need to put my feelers out and see what's out there because truly I'm dying a slow death and if I want to continue to feel miserable well - it's just not going to get any better.
Of course, they don't mind laying off several of my favorite people in favor of moving operations to St. Paul. Which may save the company money in the long run but it puts people out of a job (and its especially crummy to do this right before christmas...sort of grinchlike, if you ask me.)
Whomever schedules 7 a.m. conference calls should be shot. Especially for a night owl like me - 7 a.m. is just not meant to be bright-eyed, at work, already on a conference call. Yep - it's going to be a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment