11/17/06

I can't help but be amazed at the people who have entered my path at various points of my life to point me in directions that I've been pondering going. At some point you just need to decide to just give it to God and take a step off the proverbial cliff. I'll bet that much of what has transpired in the last six years is all just building towards this next phase of my life. What does this mold and shape into is still a mystery but I'll never know until I try.

Went to this new thing called Ignight tonight. What a truly talented bunch of musicians our church has and the evening was truly an exclamation mark on what was a pretty crummy day.

I did survive lunch though...it wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined (mostly because most of the upper management that typically attends these functions had other more pressing matters) and Kincaids actually added some new things to their menu so I had a stuffed chicken breast which was quite delicious but made me extremely full and sleepy the rest of the afternoon.

Alas, I'm really glad the weekend is here. Next stop - the hair saga.

No comments: