1/9/11

Snow Blogging

This is probably the 50th blog post I've written over the last year.  yep - guess there's a lot to say, but when I read it, it's merely the ramblings of some really confused single woman over 40 who really shouldn't be blogging.  It's like drunk texting (although seriously I've sent maybe 2 or 3 texts total in my years of having a cell phone - I just don't see the novelty.)  Although I can't use the excuse of drinking because I have one bottle of wine and a full bottle of brandy in the cupboard and both have been around for over a year and a 1/2.

And so I'm going to give up trying to write the things that are confusing me right now and concentrate on this blog for recording observations of 2011. 

I know I'm short but is anyone else bothered by the HUGE piles of snow strategically placed at the very end of driveways or streets?  There should be a law that says you need to keep them under 3 feet.    Its not like it wouldn't be a true blessing for my car to be crashed, but c'mon more than likely it wouldn't do that much damage and the driver who hits me will probably be uninsured (just like the two other drivers who hit my car on two separate instances last year. 

No comments: