Okay, I admit to being one of the possibly soul-less people who rollback and shop at the evil empire. Personally I don't have a problem with that or eating IHOP pancakes made from caged chicken producing eggs. I truly just don't think I'm a "cause" kind of gal. Or maybe I just like IHOP Pancakes?
But there are rollback prices at this store that I honestly just think it's convenient to shop there and I don't mind paying $2.95 for a box of cereal instead of $5.00. Also they typically carry discounted books and I'm kind of addicted.
Alas, I was wandering through the movie section and while I didn't actually see many movies in the $5.00 bin that I just had to have there were a few there that I thought I could own:
Some Kind of Wonderful - who doesn't like a glove with the fingers cut off pixie haired drummer falls in love with best friend movie from the 80's?
Battlestar Gallactica. Okay so I wasn't exactly thinking about this for myself but perhaps for christmas gifts?
100 episodes of Tom and Jerry and Mighty Mouse
The Prince & Me - I'm a sucker for a cinderella movie, regardless if it's good or even plausible for wisconsin (and I don't need to buy it because I already own it)
Mallrats - classic!
Son-In-Law - who doesn't remember fondly Pauly Shore as the loveable RA?
And yes, I guess what I'm saying is it doesn't really cost that much to amuse me ... from the $5.00 bin or perhaps the breakfast menu at our friendly neighborhood IHOP (which, BTW - I have coupons...how can THAT be wrong?) Oh yeah, those poor caged chickens.
No comments:
Post a Comment