I am liking this season of top chef. Kevin I think is my favorite. Not just because he enjoys "fat kid" food, but I think he's a pretty decent chef and makes some smart choice of paring flavors together.
The brothers are my second and third...I'm enjoying the sibling rivalry and also wonder about their family backstory. While I live a distance from my family, we do see each other a few times a year and there seems to be this aloofness between the two that just is a little strange.
There's the kind of aloof jennifer (i think that's her name?) She's a pretty decent chef but has this odd confidence/not so confident juxtaposition that I think if it comes down to america's favorite she probably won't win.
They could easily get rid of the others and I could just sit and watch these four cook.
No comments:
Post a Comment