I'm not complaining. It's nice to have a three day weekend smack-dab in the middle of February. It does always coincide with a week where insanity reigns in tradeshow land and again, that happened today. But alas, happy birthday mr. presidents...I enjoyed the day off anyhow.
I slept. Watched the Bonnie Hunt Show (I do like her.)
Ate some lunch and slept some more. Watched the Rachel Ray show (she sometimes bugs me but if it's her or any of the judge shows I'll pick her every time)
Then I got around to straightening up the living room...mostly by moving all my dirty dishes to the kitchen. And then I decided I had worked enough on my day off and went to goof off the rest of the day.
So yep - I win the award for "wasteful use of a day off". Yay for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment