1/5/09

facebook

Okay, so facebook has grown a little old for me...although today I was catching up with a few more long lost friends and realized someone I went to grade school with lives only two towns away from me here in minnesota.

I started the other day declaring to be a fan on random crap that I find amusing but I can't imagine why anyone else would want to know that i'm a fan of...and suddenly I'm seeing other random friends say they enjoy the same things.

Makes me happy that my friends enjoy similar things but really how utterly random of crap do your really need to know about me and why am I sharing it "on the record".

Much like how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootise pop - the world may never know.

Hmmm...wonder if I could be a fan of grape tootsie pops. THAT's probably on facebook.

1 comment:

Nick said...

The group you are seeking can be found at here.