Okay, so I'm stealing shamelessly from another strangers blog I wander but it worked out rather amusing so I thought I'd share the results...
Go to Google and type your name and the word needs and see what populates...mine came up with the following (NO JOKE!) Of course do we really need anything? Or is it merely a nice thing to want?
1. Tina needs a slower pace. Well, people who walk with me probably would say I walk too slow but it could be a reminder to slow down and actually listen once in a while, which I've been known not to do.
2. Tina needs Godiva. Yep, chocolate in mass quantities is one thing that could be helpful. Especially those yummy hazlenut little half opened shells...mmmmmm
3. Tina needs prayers. Hmmm...can praying too much be a bad thing? What about being silent? Is it something that you really need to talk to God about or is silence better? I need to be praying for clarity. For wisdom and that word-of-the-year discernment. But more than anything I need to thank God for this life and just maybe listen.
4. Tina needs a boy. Hmmm...well probably not a boy but a grown up man sure would be interesting.
and finally (and this isn't made up but directly from Google and we all know the truth telling Google does!)
5. Tina needs to get over herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment