7/24/08

Good Grief!

Good Grief! today was a particularly long day.

So on an aside - a few of my cousin's last names are the Greiff's so every time I spell grief I have to think twice that I'm spelling it correctly. I've often wondered if they have that same problem?


We had a work dinner tonight a WA Frost. I've forgotten how lovely of a restaurant it is, although the food tonight was only okay. (we had a pre-fixed menu that I think was a tad overcooked.) However I will venture back and sit out on the patio next time.




Now being stuck in meetings all day today requires me to catch up on e-mail tonight so no more blogging tonight. All I can say is that sometimes my life resembles too much of a Peanuts comic strip...











Have I mentioned lately how much I'm looking forward to my vacation that starts next thursday?

No comments: