7/10/08

The Birth of a Website


Today is the day. My tiny group of a testing team is going to see the website I've been imagineering for the last nine months.

It's sort of appropriate that it's taken that long to get it to where it's at because it's what I imagine preparing for a birth is like. Mind you, I realize I have not a clue what it's like to give birth and that connection a mother feels for a child but for me, this project is a little close to my heart and so...the birth of an interactive site that will make my life about 80 times easier and hopefully make the lives of our sales field easier was the whole goal and why I signed up for this gig.

Obviously I can't show everything here because our "headlines" are for internal use only" however like any proud mother I just couldn't help but share the first fruits of 9 months of labor.
Let's hope the weblaunch goes well.

No comments: