Since I couldn't spend my birthday with the family God gave me, what better way to spend a birthday than with my "minnesota" family?
The morning started off at church. A friend Evelyn brought a cake and it was just a good way to kick off my 38th year. (Also didn't hurt that my "favorite" team of musicians were playing/singing today.) It's great to have friends that remember your birthday and I try not to mention it THAT often :)
Then my other MN family (well technically they live in Wisconsin) celebrated. It was great to spend time with their whole family again - even Bernie came along which was nice. The treated me to a movie and dinner and it was just a relaxing afternoon. (Although I understand that poor Carter got sick on the way home, so it was fun for me...not so much fun for the rest of the family.)
See my review to follow of Kung Fu Panda and BC's Mongolian BBQ.
No comments:
Post a Comment