Went to Perkins for dinner tonight because I was waiting for a prescription and nothing else for dinner sounded remotely interesting.
I was reading the paper while I waited for my rather lackluster breakfast for dinner (I usually love breakfast for dinner but tonight it wasn't that great - maybe it's also because absolutely nothing tastes good with a stuffed up head.)
Anyhow. I had both entertainment sections of the Star Trib and the Pioneer Press. What I found so completely hilarious (and I completely forgot about Chris Hewitt's movie reviews) is how completely opposite their reviews were for Speed Racer and It Happened In Vegas - neither of which are on my "must see movie list" but it seemed for what one person liked in one movie the other ripped apart in the other review.
Movies on my summer radar:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (saw the lengthier trailer when we went to see Ironman last weekend and it made me want to see it even more)
Sex and the City: the Movie (I know. I know. However, I did see the group on Oprah and it sounds like a good way to end the series, which isn't always the case with TV Show Movies)
Get Smart (Speaking of tv show movies...but seriously - Steve Carrell is about as perfectly cast for this as Jim Carrey was for The Grinch)
The Dark Knight
Mamma Mia (if anything just to see whether it's anything like the musical and who doesn't like a little ABBA with your summertime?)
1 comment:
oooh... nice new look.
Post a Comment