TOP CHEF: Restaurant Wars
One of the best things that happened when I reduced my cable tv down to "basic" for $9.00 was that I still got to keep BRAVO. And on Wednesday nights between 9 - 11 they play one hour of Top Chef and repeat it from 10 - 11.
As I mentioned, I love foodtv...I've always been fascinated with cooking and the idea of running a restaurant or being a chef, but i don't have the talent nor the patience nor the desire to work hard enough to run a restaurant.
I will be interested to check the blogs in a day or so to see what the judges are saying about Dale being voted off. Seems to me that of the two worst on the losing team that he's won more challenges and probably has a better sense of how to cook. But quite sincerely it won't be soon enough for me to see Lisa voted off. She has this off putting personailty and voice that just grates on my last nerve and it doesn't appear she knows how to really cook to the same caliber of the other chefs. The judges are always complaining of her spicing being off and enough with the problematic rice already.
I do need to find a few more hobbies don't I? Of course they would have to advertise So You Think You Can Dance is starting up. Which again is one of my more entertaining of shows.
Can you just imagine what I'd be like if I really had Tivo and Cable tv? I really only have 25 stations to choose from and about 7 of them are public access tv.
No comments:
Post a Comment