
To the Soldier I never knew
who decided to endure hardships I'll hopefully never have to experience
who understood a completely different meaning of the words "eat my dust"
who stood guard so others could rest
who made sure the engines were running
who loved and probably sometimes hated a career I couldn't even imagine
I salute you.
who decided to endure hardships I'll hopefully never have to experience
who understood a completely different meaning of the words "eat my dust"
who stood guard so others could rest
who made sure the engines were running
who loved and probably sometimes hated a career I couldn't even imagine
I salute you.
To those soldiers who continue protecting our air, water and land
Who leave their families and stand bravely alone
across the world or across the street
You are blessed and remembered, long after the Memorial Days
I pray for your wisdom and for your safety
and salute you too
for answering the call to serve
a living sacrifice of time and talents
in a current world situation that is most uncertain
Who leave their families and stand bravely alone
across the world or across the street
You are blessed and remembered, long after the Memorial Days
I pray for your wisdom and for your safety
and salute you too
for answering the call to serve
a living sacrifice of time and talents
in a current world situation that is most uncertain
may God bless you and guide your paths.
No comments:
Post a Comment