
Pete and Sara visited this weekend. They arrived pretty late Friday night due to some rainy roads and truck traffic making I-90/94 a bit of a pain in the butt to drive.
We spent Saturday shopping for outfits for little Em and went to the MOA for a short time. (Didn't go on any rides but I couldn't resist making them stop and pose for a picture by the amusement park anyhow.) We hit a few of the second hand stores in the area and got some really decent outfits for not a whole lot of money.
We went to Tucci Bennuch for lunch and pete had this baked spaghetti that I think I will order the next time we go there...it was very good. I had a mushroom pizza and Sara had Veal Parmesan (Sara's looked a bit too overdone or too al dente for my taste)
We also left some cold cash at the casino in quick amount of time and were home eating domino's pizza by 9:30.
It seemed like I blinked and they were here and gone. It was a good visit (although the aunt in me was okay with the photos they brought, I still would have like to have seen the munchkin. However I understand that with it being Sara's birthday this week, a little R&R time is necessary.) And I will see little Em in a couple weeks at Uncle Gerhard and Tante Lilli's Golden Wedding Anniversary party so at least there's that with which to look forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment