Miley Cyrus is reported working on a memoir. Granted, I understand that she's highly popular and the tweeny-teeny crowd might flock to buy the book, so Disney is no dummy when it comes to marketing. I was at the mall of america this weekend and the disney store had a huge Hannah Montana poster in their window and the squeals of excitement from two probably 12- year olds when they saw the poster went way beyond fandom.
I think it's just a tad high-faulutin' to call it a memoir. She was born in 1992. Exactly how many experiences is she going to share? Couldn't you just go to wikapedia to get that?
I remember having a Shaun Cassidy book. I think it was called the Shaun Cassidy Album (Mostly photos, along with a centerfold poster that was eventually taped to my closet door with a short story about his life.) I guess maybe if they had called it the Shaun Cassidy memoir they could have charged 29.95 for it.
__________
I'm getting a tad bored with YouTube and just recently read in my Woman's Day magazine about a site that sounds interesting ...so I thought I'd share it with you too. Monkeysee.com
Because who knows when THIS might come in handy in life....
PEACE (pppft bea bop)
Word to your momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment