I am just not good at small talk. Had an amazing amount of food at Buca's tonight. It's ridiculous the amount of food that bring out and yet the one thing I probably could eat a bit more was the lemon chilcken and there wasn't a whole lot of that on the plates. Ah well...
The trade show starts tomorrow. It could be good...or not. It's one of those things that is just so completely nuts with what we do...plan plan plan and plan some more...envision what it might be and hope that it really is what you envisioned. I will have photos hopefully tomorrow of the booth. Because I'm sure you really don't care what the booth finally ended up looking like but rather because I just like documenting my life on this blog.
Here's a couple of photos from Disney


1 comment:
YOU SAW MICKEY!!! and got a picture with him. that NEVER happens for me. only at the character breakfast...and i don't think that counts.
i'm impressed
Post a Comment