4/24/08

How can a show about "The Office" be so blatantly not about the office?  Can we get over all of the sexual tension and just get back to the clever interaction of people in the office?  Tonight's episode was a huge disappointment.  In fact I was so completely grossed out over the peanut butter hair massage that I switched over to Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader for a few moments.

I don't mind being uncomfortable but seriously, let's move on from Michael's love life...have some wildly romantic proposal between Pam and Jim that Pam says no to and just move on to selling more paper.  Are they writing ryan off the show?  Demoting him back to Scranton?  

And speaking about the office....have you ever been stuck in a "workshop" where everyone around you is saying what a wonderfully engaging and learning experience it was and the only thing you wonder is where in the world did the day go?  I must just really be cynical but sincerely today was one of the longest days and  when I look back, I'm not entirely sure I learned anything more than I knew before today.



No comments: