3/23/08


In the ultimate flakey irony...

Some people apparently have too much money. This picture is about what I would pay for the cornflake shaped like Illinois that was placed on e-bay this week. One couple from Texas however thought it was worth $1350.

They apparently had purchased another cornflake from another vendor however by the time it was shipped their hopes for a piece of americana crumbled...into three pieces.

I was watching Oprah's Big Give today. I'm not entirely sure I like the show however it's better than most of the other stuff that's on so I'm one of millions of viewers who probably feel the same way. I know that they were trying to show that it's hard to give away money in 24 hours but seriously...those people were kind of pathetic - and I'm glad that the directionally challenged blond got voted off...seriously, so you can't find the mall...I'm sure there were other ways to stop and spend the money.

I hope you and your families had a Happy Easter today. I am thankful for a bunch of small moments that I encountered today and feel abundantly blessed. Have a great week.

No comments: