3/21/08

As I think I may have mentioned...a few hundred times...we have two trade shows next week. I leave for California on Thursday and I'm not nearly ready. Typically every year there's a week between these shows, but this year they both happen to fall on the same week. One show is huge...lots of details...the other is pretty small but just as many details.

So cranky, busy me finally went downstairs to our storage closet to try and collect what we need to ship for the smaller show and realized that the pivotal handsoap dispenser display that was to be the centerpiece for the whole darn display was missing.

So I wandered around Menards tonight looking for a way to just magically create one from virtually nothing. Pretty much it just needs to be about 15 inches tall and somewhat of a square box with a top. So if there could be a prayer you could say for me, it's that tomorrow that the magic powers that be in our machine shop at our research and develop facility can help me craft a beautiful and functional display stand.

The best tool I could have would be a magic wand, because it will be a true miracle if I make it through tomorrow with all that needs to get done...and of course try and do it with 7 more inches of snow on the ground. UGH.

No comments: