t to spend $20,000+ on their own pool?Or if that doesn't meet your budget...for less than $100 why not get a yeti statue for your backyard?

Doesn't that just scream
"Welcome to the neighborhood?"



Spartan helmut? Elvis robot? Pampered pooch pet bed? (okay, I know at least three people who might consider the pampered pooch pet bed) C'mon - you know who you are!
The only one I actually thought about for about a minute and wondered if my landlord would allow this on my deck:
Who buys this stuff? Some has to or they wouldn't be around. I also love that Northwest Airlines will give anyone 20% off their purchase for an in-flight purchase...as if you can't wait a moment to place your order for something no one ever really needs.There are a couple of things in there that are kind of cool but mostly I enjoy wasting the 43 minutes of flying time between Minneapolis and Chicago in just seeing what really obnoxiously expensive thing they have in there.
5 comments:
Just for the record, I would NOT get the pampered pooch doggy bed. Chester sleeps on our bed, or couch or where ever else he can think of, not some silly "dog" bed. thats crazy!
Nope - you weren't on the list of people ...chester, while a loveable dog just doesn't seem like the pampered pooch bed type of dog.
However I did wonder if the association might let you have the Yeti ...it would make for an attractive lawn ornament on that grassy patch alongside your garage :)
I have always wanted my very own yeti. Maybe I havent always wanted it...but something Ive never known I always wanted??
I think that about sums up EVERYTHING in the skymall catalog!
Post a Comment