12/23/07

Finished christmas shopping at 3:52 this afternoon. I ended up taking back a bunch of stuff because really in the end it all just was stuff...sure, a little glimmer of thought but in the end I just decided that we didn't need to share more stuff...I just want to spend time with my family.

Went to cousin Arnie's house to celebrate with that side of the family...kids got a load of stuff. Sadly before we got there Uncle Gerhard hit a patch of ice and crashed his car into a guardrail. Thankfully everyone was okay, however his car was pretty smashed up and undrivable.

Here are a few photos of the kids opening their gifts:



Jenna (the littlest one) and Alex also gave a concert of various christmas songs. It's amazing what a little performer Jenna is...she sang jingle bells, the ABC song and santa claus is coming to town all by herself.

No comments: