Anyone see Project Runway - the new season?
While I agree that the person who was voted off had a horrible dress...c'mon what was with Ms. FreeSpirit Scrap Lady? That Dress was rather unfortunate as well. Although I did kind of find it interesting that her qualification for the show was that she dressed life-size marrionettes. Where do they find these people? Is there really a call for a dress maker for Marionettes? Seems very specialized...however did she leave her position at the marionette shop...are the marionettes naked? Okay I'll stop. I'm not sure I like any of the new "characters". But it's only season one.
The Office was terrible again today. They just really need to kill Jan off. Michael needs to go back to the office and the rest of the office needs to actually act like an office. The only thing I really laughed at was the whole idea of Pam bringing in notes to Michael when he's in a meeting.
I think the disappointing thing so far about this season is that really...there are only two episodes I might consider watching again ...the rest are really pretty lame.
1 comment:
I should have invited you to my PR season premier party! I loved it. I gotta admit the crazy rub-the-energy- of-grass-onto-fabric woman must not have thought about the million 4 legged critters out there... The loser's dress was dreadful.
Post a Comment