10/2/07

Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that NBC is showing the complete episode of The Office online. I got here on Friday and as I was busy eating meat last thursday I missed the premiere of The Office and my brother, who Tivo's everything under the sun casually says that was the one show he didn't tivo as he watched it :) He did graciously offer to go to Amazon and download it for me and proceeded to do so but still...thank you NBC for not yet being a money grubbing network and charging for downloads of the shows...

Anyhow I finally watched it and LOVED it....

I loved the fact that they had t-shirts made with the Michael Scott's Dunder-Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure and support the rabit stupid rubber braclets and Phylis started a quilt of raccoons.

That the BIG CHECK was 25% of the proceeds and the fact that there wasn't an official "rabies" organization so the check was just made out to Science.

Toby: "Where are we?" Kelly: "I don't know - 5K from the office" Toby: "He couldn't make it in a circle?"

I loved the taxi waiting to take the lazy folk to the bar and then to the end of the race.

There's probably a whole lot more I'm missing however....I'm just a little stitious...

No comments: