10/22/07

Ever notice how when you get it into your head to buy a new car, you look at cars a little differently? I saw this nicely styled car a few cars in front of me at a stoplight this morning but couldn't tell what kind it was because a truck was blocking the view and then it raced ahead before I could catch it. Alas, looking at my meager bank account, I'm sure it will be yet another year of praying that my car lasts through the winter.

I just don't know where the money goes but it's time to get serious. I'm days closer to 40 than I care to be and I don't own a house, and still live like I just got out of college and there's just something that needs to be done about that...I'm just not exactly sure how to pull that off.

I have decided to get rid of cable tv. I spend entirely too much time just flipping channels. There's got to be a more productive thing to do. Of course I will sadly be giving up things like the food network and queer eye and every other show that I breeze by and just have to watch.

No comments: