Usually by this time I'm looking forward to the comeback of Fall TV and anticipating new shows and so far it looks like I might be able to take up a few more hobbies as the fall line-up doesn't sound all that exciting.
NBC wins the award for lamest creativity by bringing back The Bionic Woman - seriously preferred The Six Million Dollar Man much better than the Bionic Woman back in the 70's when it first aired. You can't tell me that the collective group of people at NBC couldn't come together and develop something that hasn't been done. Granted it is infinitely better than creating yet another Law & Order franchise.
The only show I'm remotely looking forward to its return is The Office. I understand that the first four episodes will be hour long episodes. YAY!
Oh, I did catch the season premier of Beauty and the Geek which for some reason just amuses me. Although this year they are switching it up and having one beautiful male and one geeky female...which the female "geek" sort of looked like Rachel Lee Cook in the movie "She's All That" - put on some geeky glasses and wear socks with sandals and you too can be a geek.
As for the rest of it...I don't rightly care about any of the other new shows and I'm sure Food Network will continue to feature really crummy reruns of Heavyweights - Pringles vs. Ruffles...seriously!!!
Today there was the hope that the Hallmark Channel was actually going to have some cheesy romances on tonight but sadly they featured City of Angels - I just don't understand why anyone likes that movie? It's right up there with Love Actually on my list of movies I just don't understand why people like.
No comments:
Post a Comment