Today was blue jeans day at work. There was a spring to my step as I got out of bed. It's amazing how the idea of wearing jeans to work can make such a difference in the a.m.
Then I got to work.
It's all I can do lately to just not jab people eyes out with my eco-branded letter opener. Just go away - don't ask me where your project is one more time ...if I had it done, wouldn't you have it? One day I think I'm just going to finish one of their projects and just keep it on my desk and wait for them to come by and ask...then I'll spring to my in box and say - oh you mean this project? I had this done weeks ago. Yep...I've got a plan.
There, I even feel better getting that off my chest. Imagine the poor sucker who might eventually live with me? What he will have to endure? Yep, there are reasons why I live alone.
Inspired by my cousin Arnie's response to yesterday's blog tonight. People who know me know I enjoy eating. It's pretty much how I got the way I am and while I should be more careful, it's not something I'm sorry about... so in honor of Arnie's response here's my wish list of food travels:
A hot fudge ghirardelli in San Francisco
A cup of that frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity in New York ....hmmmm see a theme here? I wonder if I could do an around the world chocolate trip? Hmmm...
Hawaiian pineapple
A Brötchen for breakfast anywhere in Germany
A glass of wine and a simple meal on a Tuscan hillside
That tomato relish emeril's chef put on one of my entree's in Orlando...sweet, smokey yummy goodness
A coney hot dog on Coney Island
A philly cheesesteak wit-out
Cincinnati five-way chili spaghetti
A Sonic Cherry Limeade
Fish and Chips in London
Liège waffle in Belgium
I'm sure there's more but ....enough torture of the trips I can't afford for one night. Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment