6/30/07

Rat-Tat-Phooey

Okay, so maybe it wasn't all that bad but I took a few of my favorite little people to see the pixar film Ratatouille. The vocabulary was a bit over a kindergartener's head and most of the best lines are in the trailer.


Pixar is very talented when it comes to animation and the animation of the food in particular was so very amazing, however it was lost among kind of a yaw
ner of a story that wasn't really developed all that well.

Remy the rat was very cute.

The love story between Linguini and Colette was so very weak - even for a kids story. Preachy things like "you shouldn't steal" or stay true to your family after awhile got to be kind of tiresome. I guess if I had to judge based on recent animations of the same length and quality I'd say Finding Nemo or Cars was 10 times better.

** (two stars out of five)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Bummer! I shall wait for the DVD.