My car isn't working well again and I really don't want to take it in for fear of having a huge bill. This time though it is just overheating and really running rough so...probably need to take it in or be stranded somewhere someday without a car in the middle of nowhere.
I don't know why people live on the west side of town. It's just evil over there. Pretty much every time I'm sent to minneapolis or west I get lost and even mapquest doesn't help me. This time it was betty crocker blvd. It apparently isn't on the yahoo map I printed and alas, trying to find the marriott should have been a lot easier. Also traffic was just beyond slow and it didn't help in the midst of it to have my temperature guage in my car that almost read 3/4 of the way to red :(
It was an interesting evening. We watched the last couple of dancing with the stars dances and just ate dinner with one of my friend Kim's co-workers at the hotel/pub so it made for a long evening. Honestly, I would have loved to have ditched the co-worker about an hour after we got there but sadly she hung out until about 11. We did have a nice brief chat by ourselves on the way out to the car. Not exactly the way I had pictured the evening but not exactly terrible either.
No comments:
Post a Comment