Je ne sais pas que diable je parle .
Which hopefully and loosely translates - I don't know what the heck I'm talking about which pretty much summed up most of my projects today.
I've been procrastinating. Hard to believe, I know. But we have a small region in Canada that requires everything to be translated to french. We have a company that does the translations and then sort of like a puzzle you hope you put the translated pieces back together again.
Well, there's a trade show next week and I've been telling the account manager for a few months that he could get two brochures and some graphics done in time for it, well, then I got busy and forgot about him.
Needless to say, I needed to get graphics and brochures done today so today was a whole heap of FRENCH FUN. Sadly, I have no idea of what I'm typing is correct. For all I know I'll transpose a letter and tell someone her mother's ugly.
2 comments:
Shoe intervention? Hot damn! I'm all over that one girl. You just say when. Come to the dark side my dear, come to the dark side. Or, maybe it's the bright side. Hmmm.
Well - the only problem is my fred flinstone feet but I figure if anyone might be upforit you or Nettie might :)
Post a Comment